Thursday, January 14, 2010

Would you like a little white ass with that 1974 bathroom?




I picked up this home design book for $1 at our local library because nostaladdict that I am, I love all 70's products, including myself. Looks innocent, enough, right? Until you get to page 309 and find little miss white ass (and wow, that is a tiny ass, definitely not an ass from this decade) nonchalantly showering in her modern bath. And then, lo and behold, what do I find in the bedrooms section? Here we find little miss, clad only in granny panties, lounging around with her male companion, drinking strong alcoholic drinks (I can make this assumption because hey! it's the 70's), watching a "movie" (what kind of movie is that?!) with their modern movie projector (although her companion seems to be watching something else). And notice that funky modern art...who wouldn't want a HUGE ass on their bedroom wall? I wonder if LMWA modeled for that?
In the 70's, it was so totally groovy to hang out nude and maybe have an S&M fantasy lair for a bedroom...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You just gave me the biggest laugh I have had in awhile!!! Can't wait to see you guys!