Thursday, January 28, 2010

Orange & Ocean, January 2010



Dear Orange,
I love the way you say "besep" in lieu of "except." I love how you draw cute little aliens all over the place and your corresponding evolution theory that humans are aliens. I love how you read the yellow pages just for fun, especially the restaurant pages. I love how you periodically ransack the recycle bin for your art projects. I love how you are constantly creating things. I love how you call graveyards "gravy gardens," avocados "apple-cados" and pita bead "cheetah bread"! I love how you absolutely, truly believe you saw Santa last Christmas...

Dear Ocean,
I love the way you dance. I love the way you kiss your own boo-boo's. I love the way you flush the toilet. Repeatedly. I love the way you say "I love you" ("Iwuvuu") with half the sign (you point one finger like E.T.). I love the way you can already cut with scissors. I love how excited you get when it's time to change Beasley's cage...